HONOUR RUN 2023
Timing Certificates of Half Marathon, 10KM and 5KM finishers will be available for download from the event website/timing partner website on the race day before end of the day.
Prize Money Structure
• Prize money eligibility is subject to prize money rules and race regulations.
• Age will be calculated as on 10th December 2023.
PRIZE MONEY AND COMPETITION RULES
1. Race results announced on race day will be ‘provisional’. Final results and entitlement to prize money shall be subject to the rules mentioned herein and the Race Regulations.
2. All runners must start their race from the designated start line, at the official start time of the respective race category on the race day; starting your race at any other start time/place will lead disqualification of your participation from the 2023 edition of Honour Run.
3. Only confirmed runners falling within the age groups specified, and starting their race in accordance with point 2 above will be entitled to be considered for prize money mentioned in the prize money structure for the respective race category.
4. Finish positions of Half Marathon, 10KM and 5KM runners falling within the age groups will be based on net finish times only.
5. Runners must cross the start line within 30 minutes of official start time of their respective race category, to be eligible for timings, rankings and thereby prize money (where applicable).
6. The cut-off of finish time for prize money entitlement and for the Finishers Medal for the half marathon race categories is 3 hours, for the 10KM is 1.5 hours and for the 5KM is 1 hours from start time.
7. Timings will be displayed BIB Number wise for podium finishers after 20 minutes of each race category’s cut-off time.
8. In addition to the above, entitlement to finish positions and prize money winnings are also subject to–
a. Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats, and
b. Physical verification by technical officials and anti-cheat cameras.
9. BIBs are non-transferable.
10. Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others without the consent of the organisers, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners shall not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
11. Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the Event Organiser, for disbursement of prize money, failing which the Organiser may, at its sole discretion, withhold disbursement or disqualify the said participant from competition.
12. Prize Money is subject to applicable Indian Income Tax Rules, and the same would be borne by the winner.
13. Winners of Hero Motorcycles/2 Wheelers will be responsible for covering the charges of registration, insurance and other related expenses.
14. Protests and Appeals:
a. Any confirmed runner of the Honour Run-Indian Army Veterans Half Marathon 2023 can lodge a protest in relation to the official race results in relation to the age category finish positions declared after the race.
c. Only the protest letters received on or before Tuesday, 12th December 2023, will be entertained.
d. A jury shall deliberate, verify and deliver its decision on the Protest within 14 working days of receiving the Protest Letter. The decision will be intimated to the person lodging the protest and shall reflect on the event website, where in favourable.
e. Decision of the Event Organiser shall be final and binding on all.
15. Timing results: Where the timing result of a runner with respect to his/her gender and/or age, is required to be updated online, the runner needs to write, no later than 12/12/2023, at email@example.com, specifying the nature of edit required and attaching the relevant proof of change along with the BIB Number. Requests received after 12/12/2023 will not be entertained.
16. Organiser‘s decision on rankings and entitlements of prize money will be final and binding on all.